As of now, Zillow does not offer a direct filter option for walkability scores on their platform. Walkability scores can often be found on other specialized websites like Walk Score or by utilizing real estate applications that compile such data.
To filter homes based on walkability scores, you can follow these steps:
- Identify the desired area: Determine the specific location or neighborhood where you want to search for homes.
- Use a Walk Score website or application: Visit a website like walkscore.com or download their mobile application. Enter the desired location or neighborhood to find the walkability score for that area.
- Research real estate platforms: Visit popular real estate websites or applications like Zillow, Redfin, or Realtor.com, and begin your search by filtering based on other criteria like price range, number of bedrooms, or property type.
- Shortlist properties: Browse the listings that meet your primary requirements on these platforms. Open each listing individually to view more details about the property.
- Evaluate walkability: Review the details provided for each listing and look for information related to walkability, such as proximity to public transportation, nearby amenities, or mention of walkability score in the listing description. Additionally, you can also use Google Maps to explore the area around the property, looking for nearby parks, restaurants, shops, and other walkable features.
While Zillow might not have a specific filter for walkability scores, by using these steps, you can still find and evaluate properties based on their walkability in your desired area.