To get a cashier's check from Chase, you can follow these steps:
- Visit a Chase branch: Find a nearby Chase bank branch and visit during their operating hours.
- Gather required information: Make sure you have the necessary information before going to the bank. This includes the recipient's name, the amount you want the check for, and any other specific details you may need to provide.
- Bring identification: Carry a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver's license or passport, to verify your identity.
- Speak to a bank representative: Once you arrive at the branch, inform one of the bank representatives that you need a cashier's check. They will guide you through the process.
- Provide necessary funds: You will be asked to provide the full amount of the check, plus any associated fees, in cash or have the funds debited from your Chase account.
Note: Chase may have specific policies or requirements for issuing cashier's checks, so it is advisable to contact your local branch or visit Chase's official website for any additional information beforehand.