To report inaccurate information about a property on Zillow, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Zillow website (www.zillow.com) and search for the property in question.
- Click on the property listing to open the detailed listing page.
- Scroll down to the "More about this property" section and look for the "Edit" button next to it.
- Click on the "Edit" button and select the specific information that is inaccurate from the dropdown menu.
- Provide the corrected information or details about the inaccuracies in the text box provided.
- Click on the "Submit" button to send your request to Zillow.
Additionally, you can also contact Zillow directly by using their online help center or customer support to report inaccuracies. They typically have a dedicated team that will review the information and make appropriate updates or adjustments to the property listing.