To search for homes with large yards or outdoor spaces on Zillow, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Zillow website or open the Zillow app on your mobile device.
- Click on the search bar and enter the location or city where you want to search for homes with large yards.
- After entering the location, hit Enter or click on the magnifying glass icon to search.
- On the search results page, you will find various filters and options to refine your search. Look for the "More" button, usually located towards the right side of the screen, and click on it.
- After clicking "More," scroll down the menu and find the "Lot Size" filter. Click on it to open the options.
- In the Lot Size filter, you can select a range or specific lot sizes that qualify as "large yards" for your search. You may find options like "0.25 acres+" or "0.5 acres+" or even specify a particular number of acres.
- Once you have selected your desired lot size, close the filter window, and the search results will automatically update to display homes with large yards or outdoor spaces.
- You can further refine your search by using other filters such as price range, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, etc., to find the perfect home that meets your criteria.
Note: Zillow may have slightly different website layouts or filter names depending on your location or the device you're using, but the overall process remains the same.