To add product images to Shopify, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
- Go to the Products section by clicking on "Products" in the sidebar.
- Click on the product for which you want to add images or create a new product by clicking on the "Add product" button.
- In the product editor page, scroll down to the "Images" section.
- Click on the "Add images" button or drag and drop images from your computer into the designated area.
- Select the images you want to upload from your computer's file browser and then click on the "Open" button.
- Once the images are uploaded, you can arrange their order by dragging and dropping them into the desired sequence.
- To add alt text for your images, click on the "Alt" link below each image and enter a descriptive text for accessibility purposes.
- You can also enable or disable an image from being displayed on your storefront by clicking on the checkbox next to the image.
- After organizing the images, click on the "Save" button to apply the changes.
Your product images will now be displayed on your Shopify storefront.