There are several methods to find online real estate school options:
- Search Engines: Start by searching for "online real estate schools" or "online real estate courses" on popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, or Bing. This will provide you with a list of multiple online options.
- Professional Associations: Many real estate professional associations offer online education courses or have lists of approved online schools. Check with organizations such as the National Association of Realtors (NAR) or your local state real estate commission to find reputable options.
- State Licensing Boards: Each state has specific licensing requirements for real estate agents and brokers. Visit your state's real estate licensing board website, which often provides a list of approved educational providers. These schools would need to meet the state's requirements, making them reliable choices.
- Recommendations: Seek advice from colleagues, friends, or family members who have recently completed their real estate education online. They can provide insight into their experience and recommend particular schools or platforms.
- Online Directories: Browse through online education directories where you can find comprehensive lists of online real estate schools. Websites like RealEstateExpress.com, Kaplan.com, or AlliedSchools.com offer various real estate education options.
Once you have identified potential schools, compare course fees, curriculum, student reviews, accreditation, and available formats (e.g., live webinars, self-paced courses, etc.) to select the online real estate school that best suits your requirements.