To manage orders in Shopify, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
- From the Shopify admin homepage, click on "Orders" in the left-hand side menu.
- Here, you can view a list of all orders received from customers. You can search for specific orders by using the search bar at the top or filter orders by their status, date, financial status, and more.
- Click on an order to view its details. You can see information such as customer details, shipping address, payment status, fulfillment status, and order notes.
- To update the fulfillment status of an order, click on the "More actions" dropdown and choose "Fulfill items."
- Here, you can select the items that are ready to be shipped from the inventory. You can also add tracking numbers for each individual item.
- If you need to refund or cancel an order, you can do so by clicking on the "More actions" dropdown and selecting the appropriate option.
- To print packing slips, invoices, or shipping labels, you can use the "More actions" dropdown and choose the desired option.
- You can also add notes to an order to keep track of any specific information or customer requests. Simply click on the "Add note" button in the order details page.
- To fulfill multiple orders at once, you can select the orders from the order list page by checking the boxes beside them and then choose the "Fulfill orders" option from the "More actions" dropdown.
- In case you want to export the order information, click on the "Export" button in the top right corner of the orders list page.
- Shopify also allows you to customize the order statuses according to your business needs. You can create and manage custom order statuses from the "Settings" > "Order Statuses" section in your admin panel.
By following these steps, you can effectively manage and track your orders in Shopify.