To set up and use Shopify order tracking, follow these steps:
- Login to your Shopify admin panel.
- Click on "Settings" and select "Shipping and Delivery" from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the "Order tracking" section and click on the "Add tracking URL" button.
- Enter the name of the shipping carrier used for tracking.
- Provide the URL for tracking orders with the carrier. You can often find this URL by searching for "tracking" on the carrier's website.
- Optionally, you can enable the email notifications for customers, which will automatically send them tracking information once their order has been shipped.
- Click on the "Save" button to save your settings.
To use the Shopify order tracking feature:
- From your Shopify admin panel, click on "Orders" and select the order for which you want to add tracking information.
- Scroll down to the "Fulfillment" section and click on the "Add tracking" button.
- Enter the tracking number provided by the shipping carrier.
- Select the shipping carrier from the drop-down menu.
- Optionally, you can send an email notification to the customer with the tracking information by checking the "Send a notification email to the customer" box.
- Click on the "Save" button to save the tracking information.
Customers will now be able to see the tracking information by logging into their account on your Shopify store or by clicking on the tracking link provided in their email notification.