Chase offers several options for refinancing a mortgage, including:
- Rate and Term Refinance: This option allows borrowers to refinance their existing mortgage to get a lower interest rate or change the term (length) of the loan.
- Cash-Out Refinance: With this option, borrowers can refinance their mortgage for a higher amount than the existing loan balance and receive the difference in cash. This can be useful for debt consolidation, home improvements, or other financial needs.
- FHA Streamline Refinance: Available for borrowers who have existing FHA mortgages, this program allows for quick and easy refinancing without the need for a new appraisal or extensive paperwork.
- VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL): For eligible veterans, active-duty service members, or surviving spouses with existing VA mortgages, this program offers simplified refinancing with a lower interest rate or term change.
- Jumbo Refinance: Chase also provides refinancing options for borrowers with high-value or jumbo mortgages, typically exceeding the loan limits set by government agencies.
It's important to note that the availability and terms of these refinancing options may vary based on individual circumstances, current market conditions, and Chase's specific lending criteria. It's recommended to contact Chase directly or visit their website to get detailed information and discuss specific refinancing options that suit your needs.