There are various platforms and resources available to find and rent an apartment in Copenhagen. Here are some options:
- Online platforms: Websites like BoligPortal, Lejebolig, and HousingAnywhere offer listings from private landlords, agencies, and other renters looking to sublet their apartments.
- Rental agencies: There are numerous rental agencies in Copenhagen that specialize in managing rental properties. Some popular ones include Husvild, Home Connector, and Copenhagen Housing.
- Local newspapers: Danish newspapers such as Berlingske and Politiken have dedicated sections for apartment rentals. You can find these listings in the print editions or on their respective websites.
- Social media groups: Joining Facebook groups like "Rent a room/apartment in Copenhagen" or "Copenhagen Housing" can provide you with opportunities to connect with individuals who are offering apartments for rent.
- Peer-to-peer rentals: Platforms like Airbnb can be an option for short-term rentals or if you prefer a more temporary accommodation solution.
Additionally, it is recommended to familiarize yourself with local rental laws and regulations, as well as being cautious of any potential rental scams.