To find MLS (Multiple Listing Service) listings on Zillow, follow these steps:
- Go to the Zillow website (www.zillow.com) or open the Zillow app on your mobile device.
- In the search bar, enter the location (city, state, or ZIP code) where you want to search for MLS listings.
- Click on the search icon or press enter to initiate the search.
- On the search results page, you will find various filters on the left-hand side. Scroll down and look for the "More" dropdown menu.
- Click on the "More" dropdown menu and select "Listing Type."
- From the available options, choose "MLS Listings."
- The search results will now include MLS listings in the specified location. You can further refine your search by using other filters such as price range, number of bedrooms/bathrooms, property type, etc.
Note that while Zillow includes MLS listings, it may not have complete coverage of all MLS markets. Therefore, for comprehensive MLS search results, it is recommended to use dedicated MLS websites or consult a real estate agent who has direct access to the MLS database.