To sign up for online banking with Bank of America, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Bank of America website at www.bankofamerica.com.
- On the homepage, locate and click on the "Enroll in Online Banking" link. It is usually found in the top right corner of the page.
- You will be directed to a new page where you need to choose the type of account you want to enroll. Select either "Personal" or "Small Business" depending on your needs.
- Next, you will be asked to provide your personal information. This may include your Social Security number, date of birth, and account number.
- After entering the required information, review Bank of America's terms and conditions for online banking. If you agree, click on the checkbox to indicate your acceptance.
- Set up your online ID and passcode, which will be used to log in to your Bank of America online account. Make sure to choose a strong, unique passcode for added security.
- Finally, verify your identity through the Bank of America's security process, which may involve providing additional personal information or answering security questions.
Once you complete these steps, you should be successfully enrolled in Bank of America's online banking and will be able to access your account online.