If you have forgotten your Bank of America online banking password, you can follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to the Bank of America homepage (www.bankofamerica.com).
- Click on the "Sign In" option located at the top right of the page.
- On the login page, click on the "Forgot ID/Passcode?" link.
- You will be asked to provide either your Online ID or your ATM/debit card number and PIN, along with your Social Security number (SSN) or Tax Identification number (TIN).
- Once you have entered the required information, click on the "Continue" button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the identity verification process.
- After successfully verifying your identity, you will be able to reset your password.
- Choose a new password that is both secure and easily memorable for you.
- Confirm the new password, and then click on "Continue" to finalize the process.
- Once your new password is set, you will be able to log in to your Bank of America online banking account using the updated login credentials.
If you are still experiencing difficulties or have questions, it's recommended to contact Bank of America's customer service directly for further assistance.