To find accredited real estate schools, you can follow these steps:
- Start by checking with your state's real estate regulatory authority or licensing agency. They usually maintain a list of accredited schools and programs in your area. You can find their contact information on their official website.
- Visit the website of the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO). They are an international organization that represents regulatory agencies and boards involved in the regulation of the real estate industry. They have a search feature on their website that allows you to find accredited real estate schools based on your location.
- Conduct an online search using keywords like "accredited real estate schools" or "real estate licensing schools." This will provide you with a list of schools and programs that are recognized and accredited.
- Check with local real estate associations or organizations such as the National Association of Realtors (NAR) or your local Realtor association. They often have information on accredited real estate schools and may provide recommendations.
- Ask for referrals from real estate professionals, friends, or family members who have gone through real estate licensing programs. They can provide insight into their experience with accredited schools and recommend the ones they found valuable.
Remember to verify the accreditation status of the schools you find by checking with the appropriate regulatory authority or licensing agency in your state.