To open a Chase student checking account, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Age: You must be 17 to 25 years old.
- Student Status: You must be a student enrolled in high school, college, university, or vocational school to be eligible.
- Citizenship or Legal Residence: You must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident alien with a U.S. residential address.
- Identification: You need to provide a valid Social Security number or tax identification number.
- Account Opening Deposit: There is no minimum deposit requirement to open a Chase student checking account.
- Parent/Guardian Consent: If you are under 18 years old, you will need a parent or legal guardian as a co-owner or joint account holder for the account.
- Online Access: You will need internet access as Chase offers online and mobile banking services for account management.
It's always recommended to contact Chase directly or visit their website to confirm the current requirements as they may be subject to change.