To open a business checking account at Citizens Financial Group, you will typically need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Business Information: You will need to provide the legal name, address, and contact information of your business. This may include details such as the type of business entity (e.g., corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship), Employer Identification Number (EIN), and the date the business was established.
- Identification: You will need to provide personal identification information, such as your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). Additionally, if you have partners or any authorized signers on the account, they will also need to provide their identification details.
- Business Documentation: Depending on the type of business structure, you may need to provide specific documentation. Examples include Articles of Incorporation or Organization, partnership agreements, operating agreements, or a Doing Business As (DBA) certificate.
- Proof of Address: You will need to provide a document that verifies the business address, such as a lease agreement, utility bill, or mortgage statement.
- Tax Identification: You will likely need to provide your business's EIN or tax identification number.
- Authorized Signers: If you have individuals authorized to sign on behalf of the business, their identification information and signatures may also be required.
- Initial Deposit: You will need to deposit the required initial funds into the account to meet the bank's minimum balance requirements.
Keep in mind that specific requirements may vary depending on the location and specific policies of Citizens Financial Group. It is recommended to contact the branch or visit their website to get the most accurate and up-to-date information relevant to your situation.