To update your personal information with Chase, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Chase online account using your username and password.
- Once logged in, click on the "Profile & settings" tab, usually located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Under the "Profile & settings" section, click on "Personal details."
- You may be prompted to authenticate your identity using a one-time code sent to your registered email or phone number.
- After authentication, you will see an option to update your personal information such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Click on the respective fields you want to update and enter the new information.
- Review the changes you have made and click on the "Save" or "Update" button to complete the process.
Alternatively, if you prefer to update your personal information over the phone or in person, you can call the Chase customer service helpline or visit a local Chase branch. A representative will be able to assist you with the process and guide you on updating your personal information.